We would like to express our heartfelt sympathy to all of you who have been affected by New Coronavirus (COVID-19).
From the viewpoint of preventing the spread of the infections, we have been implementing self-imposed controls on strong promotion of tele-work, restraining on business trips, and so on.
And now, in response to the extension of the government's "Emergency Declaration" issued on April 7th, 2020, we have reviewed the content as follows.
1. Responding to a declaration of emergency
(1) Refraining from visiting sales.
(2) Refraining from visiting to the specific vigilant prefectures (Hokkaido, Saitama, Chiba, Tokyo, Kanagawa, Kyoto, Osaka, and Hyogo) that have been requested.
(3) For delivery, follow-up, maintenance support, etc. of ongoing projects, we respond as much as possible, and surely take utmost care to our employees for preventing the infections.
(4) The utilization rate is expected to decrease, but we try to assure production activities as much as possible.
(5) In the area subject to the specific vigilance, tele-work as a principle, and keep attendance to a minimum.
(6) Internal and external meetings are organized by video / call conferencing.
(7) Overseas business trips are prohibited.
2. Implementation period
April 8th, 2020 to May 29th, 2020
*This measure will be reviewed as necessary with the situation changing and/or additional requests from the government and municipality.
To our customers, business partners and related parties, we apologize for any inconvenience we may have, but would like to ask for your understanding.